24 May 2008

Here at last

Hi there world, here I am!!! Things have been pretty exciting around here lately, but I've finally managed to sneak onto the computer without Mummy and Daddy knowing.

It's taken me a while, but I think I've finally figured out what's going on around here. Since I learned to sit up last month, a whole new world has opened up to me. For a start I can play with toys, chew on them, shake them, drop them, see what happens.

And I can also see everything that's going on. I wish I could get more involved. Right now I'll see my big sister Kathleen playing with something, and I would really love to play with it too. But she keeps things so far out of my reach. If I do manage to get hold of anything, she usually takes it away again. Unless Mummy's watching.

I can also see all the people I love, and I really hate it when they leave the room. I want to go too!!! I'll have to do something about that ...

I really love my Mummy and Daddy, and my big sister Kathleen. I love it when any of them get down on my level and look me in the face and talk to me. I also love to pull on their hair ;-)

I want to be just like Kathleen when I'm older. I want to do everything that she does. I've been watching everything everyone does with interest. Like watching them eat. Finally Mummy has started giving me some stuff to eat too. I didn't much like it at first. The spoon was fun to chew on and play with, but the stuff on it didn't taste like anything really. But then she gave me pears and bananas. I really like those. I would like to eat lots more if Mummy would let me. I especially love having midnight snacks. For some reason Mummy doesn't seem too keen on it though ;-)

That's about all there is at the moment. It seems that I spend a lot of time following Mummy and Kathleen as they go about their activites. But, mark my words, it won't be long until they're following ME around instead.

Luv,
Victoria

No comments: