03 January 2009

Happy New Year

Hi guys!!!!! Hey, it's taken me a long time to get back to my blog. Mummy doesn't let me near the computer very often. But here I am and I promise I'm going to blog more often in future.

Well heaps has changed since the last time I blogged. And just as I predicted in my last entry, no longer do I just get dragged around with Mummy and Kathleen ... I am now mobile and they have to follow me around too!!! Although actually what happens is that they go out of the room without me and I have to follow them :-( I don't like it when Mummy leaves the room.

I have been crawling for about 5 months now. It took me a little while to build up the confidence to try it, but once I did there has been no stopping me. I'm also really good at walking along behind the ride-on Dora car. Or behind anything that moves really, like laundry baskets, trolleys or dolls strollers. And I love walking along holding Mummy's hand. I'm still not so sure about walking on my own though. I can do a couple of steps at a time but then I get all wobbly and chicken out. It's a little scary.

I have heaps of teeth now. I have all my front teeth and four molars. The molars really hurt coming through and I was a bit miserable for a while. About a month before that I had the chicken pox which was also really yucky.

These are my favourite things:

  • My sister Kathleen. I love to play with her. I love to kiss her and her to kiss me. It always makes me giggle. I watch her play and then I want to play with the same things, but she doesn't always like that.
  • My Daddy. He tickles me and makes me laugh.
  • My Mummy. She is always there for me and gives me lots of cuddles. I love cuddles.

I'm trying really hard to talk to my family, but they don't always understand me. I can say Mamma and Dada. I can say duh (duck) and ba-baa (bye bye). I know lots of other words like cat and ball and bird and bath but can't quite make the right sounds for everybody to understand. It is so frustrating.

Well I'd better go now as it's getting late. Talk to you all again next month.

Luv,
Victoria

No comments: